Ready for a Stampin' Up! sneak peek? Today's Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO125) was the perfect "canvas" to share stamp images from "Elements of Style," bound to be a hit when the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog is released on May 1. This set oozes sophistication!
- My Circle Scissor Plus came in handy for the black circle behind the sentiment and the Real Red semi-circle (with the brads). Click here for tips on using this tool successfully.
- Stampin' Dimensionals add splashy 3-D to my snipped hummingbird.
- Jet Black Stazon Ink gives a crisp and defined line image– especially stunning with the floral stamp in the background.
- I almost went strictly Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White. However, I inadvertently saw how Soft Suede gave a new richness and rolled with it (love how it looks with the Antique Brass Vintage Brads, too).
- Think clip-on tie . . . I tied the Real Red bow separately and attached it with Mini Glue Dots.
HOP, HOP, HOP: Tomorrow marks the Stampin' Pretty Pals Monthly Blog Hop. Nineteen Pals blogs will showcase projects using Sale-A-Bration products. Visit my Stampin' Pretty Blog and start hopping tomorrow a.m.
Receive one free Sale-A-Bration gift with every $50 you spend. Details HERE.
Stamp Set: Elements of Style (Stampin' Up! Summer Mini, available May 1)
Paper: Real Red (102482), Basic Black (102851), Soft Suede (115318), Whisper White ((100730)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004), Designer Label Punch (112208), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Real Red Satin Ribbon (117286, Occasions Mini), Vintage Brads (109109), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Whisper White Medium Envelope (107301), Jet Black Stazon (101406)