Are you ready to Mojo? This week's challenge sketch (MOJO123) offers a choice of round or square. What a fun spin!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I gave each button it's own personality. To remove the clear rhinestone from a Clear Rhinestone Brad, pull the "legs" apart and lift the little tabs on the back side of the rhinestone. Your little sparkler will be free!
- To keep buttons and the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt in place, I used Mini Glue Dots.
- IT'S HOT! The limited supply Sweetheart stamp set (images below) coordinates with the Full Heart Punch. You also have the option of using the punch and tucking in the new Heart Treat Cups (120435). Click for flyer and additional details.
- Card size: 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". Fits in the Stampin' Up! Medium Square Envelope (107289, 5 1/2" x 5 1/2").
- Give your envelope coordinated "glam." I used the Perfect Polka Dots
texture folder on the envelope flap for the perfect polish.
ATTENTION HOBBY STAMPERS! Fill Your Wish List at a Discount. CLICK HERE for Details.
Stamp Set: Sweetheart (120415 Wood-Mount, 120780 Clear-Mount)
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack (117161, Occasions Mini Catalog), Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702), Pretty in Pink (100459)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Old Olive (102277)
Cool Tools: Scallop Border Punch (112091), Photo Corners Punch (109042), Full Heart Punch (113693), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder (117335, Occasions Mini Catalog)
The Perfect Touch: Old Olive Satin Ribbon (117292, Occasions Mini Catalog), Playground Designer Button (116313), Sherbet Designer Buttons (116312), Clear Rhinestone Brad (113144), Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (117266), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)