Are you ready to be inspired? Check out the following 100 ways Janet Wakeland brainstormed to use Stampin' Up! Treat Cups. Genius! I used candy hearts with the new Heart Treat Cups for today's card. However, check out the delightful possibilities below!
100 TREAT CUP IDEAS
By Janet Wakeland/Sr. Director, Independent Stampin? Up! Demonstrator
1. Bird stamp ? bird seed
2. Snowman stamp ? fake snow, glitter, snow confetti
3. Medallion stamp ? potpourri
4. Create a Snow globe
5. Bath Confetti
6. Princess Party Treats
8. Small toy prizes
9. Office supplies – Rubber bands, paper clips, etc.
10. Chocolate ? in case of emergency
11. Extreme Guitar ? guitar picks
12. Valentines ? punched small hearts
13. School days ? die cut our Billboard or other small alphabet
14. Wedding ? rice or birdseed
15. Get well ? chicken soup
16. Birthday- candle, balloon
17. Birthday day ? sprinkles
18. Bird = feathers
19. Gel = Water/tank ? fish
20. Latte ? coffee beans
21. Dog treats ? bones
22. Cats ? catnip, treats
23. Baby = earplugs, diaper pins, rattle
24. Tools ? nuts, bolts, small nails, etc.
25. New House ? nuts, bolts, small nails, etc
26. Collage ? postage stamps
27. Clock ? clock pieces
28. Frog ? flies
29. Halloween ? spiders, small bats, candy
30. Christmas ? jingle bells
31. Pirate ? eye patch
32. Gardening images ? seeds, petals, potpourri
33. Surf?s up ? sand
34. Crafter ? buttons, brads, ribbon, etc
35. Turn into Blue Ribbon
36. Money rolled or folded to fit/coins
38. Attach two together ? ball game or ornaments
39. Poke out front of cards, front of gift bags, front of mini album
40. Pennies in pocket (Made 2 last)
41. Animal Crackers ? animal stamps/gummy bears
42. Mini travel packs ? sunscreen, Band-Aids, etc ?
43. Flour, salt, sugar, spices, etc ? VOILA
44. 5 Kernel Thanksgiving story ? turkey
45. Mighty hunter ? redneck ? 22?s
46. Ketchup/Mustard packets ? voila..
47. Tickets to a game/play/museum, etc.
48. Snowman ? some assembly required ? put twigs,
hat, nose, etc in cup
49. Wandering Words–small leaves, reindeer dust, small hearts
50. ?Poops? reindeer, snowman, etc.
51. Cold & Cuddly ? hot cocoa, marshmallows in cup
52. You?re how old ? numbers in cup
53. Simply adorned smallest charm will fit in cup
54. Put over box ? cut slit ?make into savings/donation box
55. Center of flower folds largest flower
56. Cake topper ? pop up cake
57. Sides of ball die
58. Center of lattice dies
59. Embossed roses ? potpourri
60. Magic Reindeer Food ? Oatmeal/glitter
61. Memorabilia Scrapbooks
62. Replace o in words ? YOU, LOVE, MOM, POP, etc.
63. Fit inside loop of B, P, etc.
64. Photo ornament ? scallop circles, cording, etc.
65. Brads/buttons/ribbon pieces/embellishments
66. Any stamp image that fits 1/ ? ? circle
67. Use in center of punch shape animals ? turkey body, pig body, puppy body, etc.
68. Postage stamps
69. Mini sewing kit
70. Tea Time ? tea bags
71. Build a Bear ? put pieces of clothes in cup
72. Designer Series Paper as background inside cup ? leave cup empty
73. Make your own necklace/bracelet ? put beads,
string, clasps in cup
74. Put rub-on?s on cup
75. Push brads through cup to embellish cup itself
76. Create Removable /slide for project so items can be easily removed w/o ruining card/page/tag etc.
77. Punch through basket ? add grass, mini eggs, jelly
78. Nuts ? ?I?m nuts about you?
79. Dice/game pieces
80. Sports ? mini footballs, soccer balls, baseballs, etc.
81. Hero ? Stars ? mini medals
82. Scout badges
83. Lots of Bots ? nuts/bolts/screws, etc.
84. Voila Set ? place on chef?s tray
85. Use as Ball ? make inside look soccer, basketball, etc.
86. Hair bows, clips, bobby pins
87.Keys to car
88.Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds ? perfect place for a ring!
89. Shaker Cards
90. All in the family ? people/accessories
91. Use for bug collections
93. Small punches such as our star punch will fit
94. Music notes
95. Greetings/verses for hostess/guests/team members
96. Let verse in stamp set or quote inspire the contents
97. Door prize tickets
98. Booking board
99. Lollipop cover
100. Use with Something Sweet Stamp Set (117688 Wood-Mount or 118589 Clear-Mount) or Sweethearts Stamp Set (120415 Wood-Mount or 118589 Clear Mount)!
DON'T MISS: Check out more of my samples using the Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalog products!
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Orchid Opulence (100969), Tempting Turquoise (102067)
Ink: Green Galore (102122), Orchid Opulence (101859), Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: Pinking Hearts Border Punch (117649, Occasions Mini Catalog), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder (117335, Occasions Mini Catalog), Full Heart Punch (113693)
The Perfect Touch: Heart Treat Cups (120435, Occasions Mini Supplement), Bold Brights Brads (106957), Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109038)