Welcome to the Stampin' Pretty Pals December Blog Hop! Are you ready for 15 blog stops worth of winter and holiday inspiration? If you've arrived from Melanie Collins' Oops a Daisy blog, I'm stop number 5 on the hop!
1. Kris Kilcoyne (Kween Bee Kreations)
2. Carla Bazhenow (Carla's Scraps)
3. Linda Callahan (Stampin' Seasons)
4. Melanie Collins (Oops a Daisy)
5. Mary Fish (Stampin' Pretty)
6. Tricia Gillam (Soul Stamper)
7. Jill Gregory (Stamping Heart)
8. Kim Lampone (Stamp, Scrap, Get Kreative)
9. Kalshelia Lloyd (Stampin' Fabulousity)
10. Regina Mangum (The Stampin' Bean)
11. Margaret Moody (Margaret Moody)
12. Debbie Pierce (Stampin' Sunshine)
13. Ann Schach (The Stampin' Schach)
14. Gina Shaw (Cards by Gina)
15. Lourdes Torres (Cozy Crafty Corner)
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- My Holiday Hop Card was fashioned with the help of the Stampin' Up! Movers & Shapers Curly Label XL Die–a Stampin' Up! exclusive.
- This amazing die cuts and scores the entire card base plus crops the adorable Curly Label window. Check out the fine detailing around the opening.
- All the Magnetic Movers & Shapers Dies (Curly Label, Punch Windows Set of 4 and Holiday Windows Set of 4) can be placed anywhere on the card front.
- Many of the die cuts are designed to coordinate with Stampin' Up! Punches (for example, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch). Each die cut opening is sized slightly larger to accommodate the matching punch shape.
The December Holiday Hop continues with the next stop at Tricia Gillam's. Hop over and see what exciting creations Tricia has in store for you!
The Perfect Touch: Basic Jumbo Grommets (114348, Assorted Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver, Very Vanilla), Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109052)