I'm ecstatic! Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from
demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable
clear-mount stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it!
Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Stampin? Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option. The customer sales period begins Jan. 5.
Our new clear-mount stamps are the result of extensive research with
the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping
industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and
storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount stamps.
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin? Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
My pre-ordered Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration clear mount stamps are on the way. I can't wait to play with them and share the results!
GIFT CERTIFICATES! Let me create custom gift certificates (redeemable thru me) for you to give OR receive this holiday (splendid timing for the Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration releases on Jan. 5).