I'm excited to share another of my Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen designs (originally created for the Splitcoast September Gallery).
- The butterfly on the box was cut twice using the Bigz
Beautiful Butterflies Die and layered.
- The bottom butterfly was shaped from Tempting Turquoise Textured Card stock.
- The top butterfly is cropped out of a black
polka dot window sheet from Night and Day Specialty Paper (Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini). Very pretty
and fluttery effect.
- Two Tempting Turquoise Playground Designer Buttons make a perfect "body" on the Whisper White (textured) butterfly.
- The 3 x 3 card tucks neatly in Stampin' Up!'s Mini Square Envelopes (3 1/8 x 3 1/8)
Stamp Set: Chic Boutique (1137440
Paper: Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper (116768, Holiday Mini Catalog), Tempting Turquoise Textured (108698), Whisper White Textured (108693)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die (114507), Word Window Punch (105090), Bigz XL Box #2 (114518)
The Perfect Touch: Basic Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (115605), Mini Square Envelope (107309), Playground Designer Buttons (116313)