With this Movers & Shapers Video Tutorial, you can see first hand how easy it is to cut, score and die cut a card with one run thru the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine. I used this technique for this card using the Curly Label Movable Magnetic Piece. The card above uses the Heart Movable Magnetic Piece.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- All the Magnetic Movers & Shapers Dies (Curly Label, Punch Windows Set of 4 and Holiday Mini Windows Set of 4) can be placed anywhere on the card front.|
- Many of the die cuts are designed to coordinate with Stampin’ Up! Punches (for example, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch). Each die cut opening is sized slightly larger to accommodate the matching punch shape.
- I removed the rhinestones from a couple medium Circle Rhinestone Brads for my projects today. It’s easy to do . . . just peel back the two tiny tabs at the back of the rhinestone and it will come free.
- The loose medium rhinestones fit perfectly in the center of the designer buttons I used. A Mini Glue Dot holds them snugly in place.
- I “threaded” a sliver of Rich Razzleberry card stock thru the buttons. It’s a perfect “thread” match and offers a finished look.
- The small card is 3″ x 3″ which fits neatly into Stampin’ Up!’s Mini Square Envelopes (3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″).