I saw it and I simply had to make my own. Angie Tieman and Beate Johns have put together a joint tutorial (including a video) on Splitcoaststampers demonstrating the construction of this adorable Top Note box. Click here for details.
- To the Nines Specialty Designer Series Paper has a bit more "heft." This is perfect for holding it's Top Note shape. Isn't the paisley pattern stunning for the holidays?
- The approximate dimensions of the finished pizza box (sandwiched between the top note covers) is 3.5 x 2.5 x 1". Plenty of room for tucking in a small gift.
- Snipping out the ornaments from Stampin' Up!'s Tree Trimmings stamp set and popping them up on Stampin' Dimensionals really adds pizzazz.
- I used a Circle Scissor Plus to cut the Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip circles just the right size for layering over the Real Red Scallop Circle. For the best results, use the Glass Mat with the Circle Scissor Plus.
- The colors are from Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge CC245 (Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke).
Need a FREE Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog? Click to Email Me your name and US address. I'll get one in the mail to you pronto.
IS IT THAT TIME ALREADY? Thursday, Nov. 18 will be a new Pals Paper Arts Challenge. I loved preparing my project for this week and the design team can't wait to inspire you with their paper crafts, too! Here's a little sneak peek of my challenge entry (left).
Stamp Sets: En Fran?ais Background, Tree Trimmings
Paper: To the Nines Specialty Designer Series Paper (114038), Always Artichoke Textured Card Stock (108696, Assorted Rich Regals), Very Vanilla (101650), Chocolate Chip (102128), Real Red (102482)
Ink: Always Artichoke (105219), Chocolate Chip (100908), Real Red (103133)
Cool Tools: Bigz Top Note Die (113463), Bigz Scallop Circle #2 (113469), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531)
The Perfect Touch: Silver Elastic Cord (109866, Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Chocolate Chip 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (115617)