NEW!!! During Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Extravaganza, receive a FREE D?cor Elements product (up to $16.95 value) for every $50 qualifying purchase from the Holiday Gift Giving Guide. No limit. Woo Hoo! Click here for full details.
I needed a masculine card for my brother-in-law and was inspired by the design in a home interiors catalog (below). It immediately triggered images of Circle Circus, the foundation (along with Stampin' Up!'s Circle Punches) for the card. Need more "manly" ideas? Check out my Masculine Card Gallery!
- Old Olive, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Whisper White are clean and crisp when combined for this masculine card.
- You can't go wrong with simple shapes and minimal accents. Three Silver Brads are all the hardware needed to add a little jazz.
- I had a delightful time layering and punching the Circle Circus images with different sized Circle Punches.
- Stampin' Dimensionals add a touch of 3-D and enhance the geometry.
- Card base is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
a Stampin' Up! Definitively Decorative Catalog (which includes D?cor
Elements and D?cor Stencils)? Click to instantly open an on-line copy or email me with your address to receive a free copy (US only).
Stamp Set: Circle Circus (115778), All Holidays (114916)
Paper: Old Olive (100702), Basic Gray (108692), Basic Black (102851), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" (104403), 1" (109046) Circle Punches
The Perfect Touch: Silver Brads (104336), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)