There's nothing that says love and friendship for the holidays like hand made cards, tags, boxes and more. However, for those of us who barely find time to breathe during the holiday season, there ARE efficient ways to produce amazing paper projects. The Big Shot Die-Cut Machine and two versatile Bigz Dies are ready to help you and are oohhh so fun!
I used the Bigz Tulipe Die to dress up this Stampin' Up! Treat Box. The die is a Stampin' Up! exclusive.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The Treat Box is a time saver, too. It's approximately 4 5/8" x 2 3/8" x 6 1/8". A nice size for treats or gifts and you get 5 for $3.95!
- I used up some left over (retired Real Red) 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain. However, Stampin' Up! currently offers Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Basic Black in this yummy striped ribbon. Try Old Olive for a traditional look or Pumpkin Pie if you're feeling adventurous.
- DID YOU KNOW Stampin' Up! Hostess Rewards are available with on-line orders? For details on how you can earn FREE stamps (like the Christmas Punch sentiment I used for the tag) and merchandise, CLICK HERE.
Stamp Set: Christmas Punch (115366, Hostess Level 2)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Real Red (103133)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Bigz Tulipe Die, (113457) Crop-A-Dile (108362), Wide Oval Punch (112082)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Up! Treat Box (115690), Silver Elastic Cord (109866, Holiday Mini Catalog), Metallic Eyelet (105319, Silver), Real Red 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain (Retired. Current colors p. 183 2009-2010 IBC)
Stampin' Up! Bigz Two Tags Die cuts these adorable tags in a snap.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- These tags were part of a Make and Take at Stampin' Up!'s Convention this past summer. The pocket style (ribbon on top) is perfect for using as a tag or tucking in candy cane.
- The Scallop Circle Punch nests happily inside the scallop tag.
- I love the intricate border detail the die gives the Scallop tag 🙂
- The Bigz Two Tag Die can only be purchased through Stampin' Up!
Paper: Merry Moments Designer Series Paper (115672), Chocolate Chip (102128), Very Vanilla (101650), Real Red (102482), Garden Green (102584)
Ink: Real Red (103133), Stampin' Up! Markers: Chocolate Chip (100071), Real Red 103133)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Bigz Two Tags Die (115954), Small Oval Punch (107304), Wide Oval Punch (112082), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (104403), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Scallop Circle Punch (109043)
The Perfect Touch: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111368), Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109026), Clear Circle Rhinestone Brads (113144), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
STAMPIN' UP! GIFT CERTIFICATES: Let your friends and family know you love to stamp! I can make their holiday shopping for you a breeze. To learn more about my custom designed gift certificates, CLICK HERE.
BLOG CANDY AT THE PPA! The Pals Paper Arts Design Team is offering delicious Stampin' Up! BLOG CANDY for participants in their Christmas/Winter Cheer Challenge. Check it out!