Stampin' Pretty Pal Margaret Moody does it again! She's offering another divine sketch (used in my project above) for this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA12). CLICK HERE for this week's PPA sketch, inspiration projects and your chance to play along.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- What's the stickiest solution for keeping Pretties Halfback Pearls in Place? Mini Glue Dots (103683) offer serious "grab" power.
- I love making any size circle and mat I want from 1" to 6" using the Circle Scissor Plus. Don't forget the Glass Mat (112531) for the best results.
- Here's my previous post with tips on using this circle lovin' essential.
- The circle for the sentiment was cut first. I then used a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for perfect placement of the text.
- Texture, provided courtesy of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Elegant Bouquet Textured Embossing Folder, takes my envelope flap from plain to luscious.
You DO have to be part of the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club to view the Dirty Dozen Gallery.
Want to know more about becoming a Fan Club Member? CLICK HERE
Stamp Set: Herb Expressions (113224)
Paper: Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper (115671), Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Old Olive Textured (108697)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658)
Cool Tools: Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), Eyelet Border Punch (113692), Corner Rounder Punch (109047), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (101049)
The Perfect Touch: Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115613), Flower Fusion Felt Flower (110720), Pretties (109114, White Halfback Pearls), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Envelope: Whisper White Medium (107301), Big Shot (113439), Stampin' Up! Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115964)