- Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up!
Holiday Mini Catalog) is responsible for the gorgeous texture on the Close to Cocoa card stock.
- I used the Circle Scissor Plus to cut the 3" Very Vanilla circle for the center. This tool allows me to cut the exact size circle and layers I need in tiny increments from 1" up to 6".
- A sponge dabbed in Close to Cocoa Classic Ink gives a rich finish to the edges.
- Stampin' Up! Craft Ink has an amazing attribute . . . it's sticky
enough to be heat embossed. I stamped Dasher in Close to Cocoa Craft
Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This adds shine,
dimension and polish.
- A Stamp-a-ma-jig assisted me in precisely placing the stamp on the 3" circle.
- Give your holiday cards a fresh and modern appeal. Cameo Coral adds a whopping dose of splash to Mellow Moss and Close to Cocoa.
DEAL OF THE WEEK. Click here and save on select Stampin' Up! punches. Deals change weekly!
DON'T MISS PPA10! Play the Pals Paper Arts "Gratitude and Thanks" Challenge (PPA10). See inspiration samples and join the fun.
Stamp Set: Dasher(116816), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper: Mellow Moss Textured Card Stock (108695), Cameo Coral (100475), Close to Cocoa (101341), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Close to Cocoa Craft Ink (100549), Close to Cocoa Classic Ink (103139), Chocolate Chip Classic Ink (100908)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Bigz Die Scallop Circle #2 (113469), Petals a Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (116824), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Modern Label Punch (116630), Heat Tool (100005), Sponges (101610), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (101049)
The Perfect Touch: Vintage Brads (109109), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Clear Embossing Powder (109130)
Measurements (card base to top):
Card Base: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Mellow Moss: 5 1/4 x 4
Left and Right Textured Close to Cocoa Panels: 1 7/8 x 2 5/8
Horizontal Banner: Cameo Coral 5 1/4 x 1 1/2 AND Textured Close to Cocoa 5 1/4 x 1 1/4