Keep It Simple, Sweetie! That's this week's Pals Paper Arts KISS Challenge (PPA8). Are you ready to challenge yourself with fewer layers and embellishments? Click here to play along and see the Stampin' Pretty Pals KISS samples. We use Stampin' Up! products for our creations. However, participants can use any brand they want 🙂
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The skirt from the fashion catty below sparked my choices for colors and layout for PPA8.
- Punches go a long way toward expediency. I used four punches and the Stampin' Up! exclusive Little Leaves Sizzlits Die (three times) to rapidly create pretty card elements.
- Basic Black and Old Olive Textured card stock give a rich finish, requiring fewer embellishments.
- I used a retired Stampin' Up! 1/4" Circle Punch to create the flower centers. Any 1/4" hole punch will work as a substitute (even the large hole on the Crop-A-Dile).
- A little embossing action with the Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder takes the envelope flap to wow in seconds.
- Click here for my favorite tips on creating Quick Cards (in less than 10 minutes).
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper: Basic Black Textured (108693), Very Vanilla (101650), Old Olive Textured (108697)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Sizzlits Die (114511), Modern Label Punch (116630), Trio Flower Punch (109183), Corner Rounder Punch (109047), 1/4" Circle Hole Punch (Retired)
The Perfect Touch: Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109055), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Gold Brads (104337)
Very Vanilla Medium Envelope (107300), Stampin' Up! Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115963)