Mojo Monday turns 100 today and this week there will be a new mojo-licious sketch to try every day. As part of the celebration, each one of the Mojo Monday design team members contributed a mojo sketch. My mojo sketch will be on Sunday, August 23. Happy Dance 🙂
Need the perfect gift for someone who is passionate about stamping? I'll personally design a gift certificate (redeemable thru me) in the colors or theme you think will say "you're special!" Down to the wire? I can get an e-card gift certificate delivered in 24 hours.
This tri-fold card opens up to reveal a Stampin' Up! gift certificate for one of my customers. Shhh, it's a birthday surprise from one of her family members. For more details on my gift certificates, click here.
- Cut Very Vanilla card stock to 12" x 4 1/4"
- Score at 4 1/2", and 10"
- Fold scores to the front of the card. Add Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper (stripe and polka dots) to the front panels.
- The Party Hearty stamp set has an adorable cupcake. I stamped it twice on Very Vanilla, first in Chocolate Chip ink (on the main panel) and second in Cameo Coral.
- The Cameo Coral version was snipped out (Paper Snips are divine for this kind of detail work, 102579), and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The candle from the set was inked in Chocolate Chip and stamped on Very Vanilla. I also snipped it before adhering.
- I layered the main panel over a rectangle of Barely Banana.
- A Latte Designer Button was attached with a Mini Glue Dot. TIP: It's easy to pull apart a Clear Brad. Lift the little "prongs" and the rhinestone comes free.
- TIP: The medium rhinestone was a perfect fit in the middle of this button. It's attached with a Mini Glue Dot. Love the Latte Buttons? Get them FREE on qualifying orders. Click here for the Stampin' Up! Growing Up Promotion.
- Using a Big Shot, I cut the larger Cameo Coral Scallop with the Bigz Scallop Circle Die #2.
- "Celebrate You" (also from Party Hearty) was inked in Chocolate Chip and stamped on Barely Banana. It coordinates with and was cropped with the Scallop Circle Punch.
- The present (same set) was inked in Chocolate Chip and stamped on Cameo Coral. TIP: By punching it out with a 3/4" Circle Punch, it layers neatly over the sentiment and adds a dose of 3-D.
- The interior is lined with more Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper.
- A strip of Cameo Coral is dolled up with another stamp from Party Hearty and a 3/4" Circle Punch.
- For just a touch of pizzazz, I added Barely Banana and Cameo Coral Boho Blossoms to the gift certificate section. The center of the flower is a Chocolate Chip 1/4" Circle.
- Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon is a pretty way to keep the card closed.
Stamps: Party Hearty (111532)
Paper: Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper (112164), Very Vanilla (101650), Cameo Coral (100475), Barely Banana (102701)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Cameo Coral (103035)
Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Bigz Scallop Circle Die #2 (113469), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), Circle Punches: 3/4" (107217) and 1/4" (retired but any hole punch should work)
The Perfect Touch: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (109071), Latte Designer Buttons (114333), Pretties Kit (109114, Clear Brad)