Welcome to Mojo Monday, featuring my design this week for MOJO Sketch 94 (MOJO 94). This birthday card is for my niece, Kris (Kween Bee Kreations). Stampin' Up!'s new Tall Tale Designer Series Paper takes the spotlight. To see more of my samples using new products from the latest Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, CLICK HERE!
- The present was created using a sweet So Saffron pattern from Tall Tales Designer Series Paper. TIP: The other colors in the collection are Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and Brilliant Blue.
- I matted the present on Chocolate Chip card stock and wrapped a snippet of Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon vertically around. TIP: Using a couple Mini Glue Dots, I attached a matching bow that I tied separately.
- The layer to the left uses a fun and funky tree pattern from Tall Tales. It's layered on Chocolate Chip.
- The Whisper White card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". It's topped with more designer paper and two strips of Textured Rose Red card stock.
- The sentiment is from Wow Flowers. It was inked in Old Olive, stamped on Whisper White and cropped with a 1" Circle Punch.
- I popped out a Rose Red flower using my Boho Blossoms Punch and attached it to the sentiment with a green Circle Rhinestone Brad (Ice Collection).
- The sentiment was adhered with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals over a 1 1/4" Circle of Chocolate Chip.
COMING UP: Are You Ready for a Little Blog Candy?
Stamp Set: Wow Flowers (111714)
Paper: Tall Tales Designer Series (115678), Whisper White (100730), Chocolate Chip (102128), Rose Red Textured (108696, Assorted Soft Subtles)
Ink: Old Olive (102277)
Cool Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), 1" Circle Punch (109046), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (104403)
The Perfect: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon (109065), Circle Rhinestone Brad (109111, Ice), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)