- Using the Circle Circus stamp set (a perfect basic for card elements and making patterns for your own designer paper), I inked up the cute floral circle in Pumpkin Pie.
- It was stamped five times on Whisper White.
- TIP: Stampin' Up!'s circle punches are lovely companions for the Circle Circus set. I used the 1 3/4" Circle to pop out the circles and sentiment (from Simply Said).
- The circles were adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals to Old Olive card stock and a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" Pumpkin Pie card base.
- The Heart to Heart Punch quickly cropped two Pumpkin Pie hearts and jazzed up the sentiment (also on Dimensionals).
- For a pretty polish, I added a strip of Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.
- The Medium White Envelope gets a little Circle Circus treatment, too!
My inspiration for today's card came from two sources. First, I played the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC235. For a change up, I tried bigger circles but the same overall effect. Second, I loved the crisp look of Olive and Pumpkin in this home design magazine (below). TIP: I pull and save pages like this from clothing and home catalogs when they catch my eye. If I need an idea, I grab my little pile of imagination.
Click here to see many more samples I created using stamps and supplies from the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.
Stamp Set: Circle Circus (115778), Simply Said (115066)
Paper: Old Olive (1007020, Pumpkin Pie (105117), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (105216), Old Olive (102277)
Cool Tools: 1 3/8" Circle Punch (112004), Heart to Heart Punch (113694)
The Perfect Touch: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109030), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Whisper White Medium (107301)