- I began this card using a Big Shot, Night of Navy card stock and a Bigz Scallop Die. By folding the card stock and aligning the folded card stock a few scallops below the top, you can create a note card instantly when you run it through a Big Shot. TIP: This is one of my favorite uses for this die. The finished note card is approximately 4" in diameter. Here's a note card tutorial.
- My Circle Scissor Plus next came out to play. I cut a So Saffron and Kraft Circle (I believe at 3 3/4"–but packed it away and forgot to write down the measurement). The beauty of the Circle Scissor Plus is that you can adjust circles in tiny increments to make the perfect size or layer from 1" to 6".
- TIP: I layered a portion of the Kraft circle over the So Saffon layer for a dual colored circle.
- A strip of Night of Navy Textured Card Stock makes the transition from Kraft to So Saffron look polished.
- Three circle stamps from Circle Circus were inked in Night of Navy ink and stamped on Kraft card stock.
- TIP: When using similar elements like the circles, give each just a touch of their own personality. I added a Circle Rhinestone Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, and a So Saffron Circle layer (sandwiched on the bottom circle) to accomplish this.
- The top circle was cropped with a 1" Circle Punch and layered on a 1 1/4" Circle of Night of Navy.
- The middle circle was shaped with my Paper Snips.
- I used a Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch and 1 1/4" Circle Punch to fashion elements for the bottom circle.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, inked in Night of Navy and stamped on So Saffron. TIP: Please don't feel you always need to stamp colored ink on White or Vanilla. Experiment.
- "Just for You" was cropped with a Small Oval Punch and layered with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals over a Large Oval Punch in Night of Navy.
Important: The new Stampin' Up! In Color Bermuda Bay has quality issues in the Ink Pad and Ink Refill. Stampin' Up! is working diligently on a correction. In the meantime, 115655: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad and 115661: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Ink refill are unavailable. Ribbon, card stock and other items using the Bermuda Bay color are not affected.
COMING UP: My Mojo Monday weekly design and sketch will be waiting for you Monday morning at 7:00 a.m. CST
Paper: Kraft (102125), So Saffron (105118), Night of Navy (100867), Night of Navy Textured (108696)
Ink: Night of Navy (102977)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Bigz Scallop Circle Die (113468), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (104403), 1" Circle Punch (109046), 3/4" Circle Punch (107217), Large Oval Punch (107305), Small Oval Punch (107304), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Circle Rhinestone Brad (109110, Fire), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)