I'm strutting a little more stuff from the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, scheduled for release on July 1. I have dedicated a new category on my right side bar called New Idea Book & Catalog to easily find products and all my samples for the new catalog.
Today's focus is on Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper. It incorporates three new In Colors, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry. The patterns are so pretty and coordinate beautifully. I used two of the new patterns for this Mojo Monday 90 sketch challenge!
- I inked the "dream" sentiment in Rich Razzleberry and layered it over a tiny Crushed Curry flower. Both stamps are from the new Razzle Dazzle stamp set (available July 1).
- TIP: Stampin' Up!'s Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads (the pink and yellow shades) are dynamite with these colors. I used the pink rhinestone to highlight the center of the flower.
- The sentiment was cropped with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch and layered over a Scallop Circle created with my Big Shot and the Bigz Scallop Circle #2 Die (in Rich Razzleberry).
- For an extra splash, I stamped the small Melon Mambo flower on Whisper White. It's cropped with a 3/4" Circle Punch and adhered with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- The center panel uses one of my favorite floral patterns from the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper. It's matted on Crushed Curry.
- I wrapped Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (available July 1) around it to perk things up.
- Tucked behind on the angle is a square of Melon Mambo Textured card stock, layered over Crushed Curry.
- The Whisper White card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". It's topped with another soft and pretty pattern from Razzleberry Lemonade.
- It's amazing how close the yellow Circle Rhinestone Brads mimic the Crushed Curry. Three sparkling brads demonstrate this similarity in the bottom right corner.
DON'T MISS! Click for the Stampin' Up! Last Chance Stamps and Updated Accessories Lists (Sale).
Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle (116714, available July 1)
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (115675, available July 1), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Crushed Curry (115319, Melon Mambo Textured (115538), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Crushed Curry (115659), Melon Mambo (115656) Note: All three new In Color inks available July 1.
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die (113469), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004)
The Perfect Touch: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115613), Circle Rhinestone Brads (109110, Fire), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)