- I added VersaMarker directly to the rubber of three of the five cupcakes (one at a time) in the cupcake row stamp. Each was stamped and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. They were cropped into 1 1/4" squares of Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango.
- The squares were layered over 1 3/8" squares in contrasting colors. TIP: Having both these square punches means perfect layers in seconds.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, a set of 24 versatile phrases, new for the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog, available July 1.
- I used a Boho Blossom Punch and 1/4" Circle Punch to produce the layered flower accent for the sentiment.
- The four squares were layered on a single piece of Whisper White and matted on Summer Sun card stock.
- Pacific Point 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Now 25% Off) dresses up the base. Click here to see the current list of the Stampin' Up! Last Chance Accessories (scheduled to retire June 30) & Sale.
- I mixed and matched more Boho Blossom Flowers and 1/4" Circle centers along the bottom.
- The 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Whisper White card base is scored at the top. I cropped the bottom corners with a Corner Rounder Punch. TIP: Whisper White keeps things looking crisp when using a vibrant color palette.
To Order Stampin' Up! On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamp Set: More the Merrier (115322, Hostess Level 3), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper: Pacific Point (115350), Tangerine Tango (111349), Summer Sun (103124), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pacific Point (111837), VersaMarker (100901)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" (104400) and 1 3/8" (103375) Square Punches, Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), Corner Rounder Punch (109047), 1/4" Circle Punch (retired), Heat Tool (100005)
The Perfect Touch: Pacific Point Double Striped Ribbon (111370), White Embossing Powder (109132)