The Stampin' Up! Last Chance (retiring) Stamps, Accessories (some accessories up to 50% off) and D?cor Elements Lists are now available on my right side bar (below the "shop" button). Supplies are limited! Click here for complete details!
Ready to kick start your mojo today? Here's this week's Mojo Monday 89 (MOJO89) and my interpretation of the sketch.
Aren't the colors of the Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper (Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Black and Kraft) luscious?
- Begin with a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" card base of Baja Breeze Textured card stock.
- I layered Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper over Kiwi Kiss Textured card stock (5" x 5") and adhered to the card base.
- TIP: A strip of Baja Breeze Textured card stock adhered horizontally transitions the Designer Paper to the Kiwi Kiss.
- The sentiment (one of my faves) is from the Full of Life stamp set. This set is not in the Stampin' Up! catalog but IS available. Click to Download All Dormant Stamps.
- I layered the sentiment over Baja Breeze Textured card stock and wrapped Kraft Taffeta Ribbon around the whole works.
- Using a Circle Scissor Plus, I easily cropped the modern black and kraft pattern from Urban Oasis and the larger Kraft card stock circle underneath. TIP: This tool is becoming indispensable to me!
- The sentiment was adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals per the Mojo Layout.
- A pretty finish is achieved using Stampin' Up! Flower Fusion (Old Olive) and Flower Fusion Too (Baja Breeze) felt flowers. TIP: No need to obsess over exact matching. So far, I have not been arrested for using an Old Olive flower with Kiwi Kiss as the "other green." A little variance adds personality
- Each flower is accented with a Silver Brad.
I'm adding designer series paper to many of my envelopes these days. It's such a splendid polish and so easy to do either on the inside of the card or adhered to the outside flap.
TIP: Conserve your designer paper. For lining the inside of the card, there's no need to have the designer paper run all the way down the inside of your envie. Just cover what shows plus about half an inch tucked in.
NEW CATALOG SNEAK PEEKS!!!. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I will be able to order select stamp sets and accessories and see the new In Colors (lucky me) starting June 1. With a little help from expedited shipping, I hope to have sneak peeks ready for you within the week!!!
Stamp Set: Full of Life (111500, not in the catalog but available)
Paper: Urban Oasis Designer Series (113978), Whisper White (100730), Kiwi Kiss Textured (111345), Baja Breeze Textured (111345), Kraft (102125)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: Circle Scissor Plus (112530)
The Perfect Touch: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads (104336), Flower Fusion (110720), Flower Fusion Too (112006), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Envelope: Medium Square Envelope (107289), Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper