- I began by stamping a modern stem from the new Autumn Days stamp set (available July 1) in Rich Razzleberry on Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper (also new). TIP: Don't forget that stamping on designer paper can be a beautiful option.
- The image panel was matted on Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock and a strip of the same, shaped with a Scallop Edge Punch, dresses up the left side.
- After punching out a Scalloped Square in Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, I added a Clear Button. TIP: Make instant coordinating "thread" by cutting a thin sliver of card stock (Pumpkin Pie used here) and carefully tying it in the button holes.
- A Mini Glue Dot keeps the button in place, hidden below the knot. Stampin' Dimensionals keep the entire element pumped up.
- I used Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock to create the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. Gorgeous. Note: This glorious color may finally make you stop mourning over the loss Purely Pomegranate from a couple seasons ago!
- Pumpkin Pie Textured card stock gets a little detailing using a Paper Piercer and Template. It's layered along with another pattern from Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper over the card base.
- TIP: Pretty ribbon is a splendid way to blend a seam between two different papers. I used Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (available July 1) to do the job. FYI: I got this adorable polka dot ribbon in every one of the new In Colors. Always chic!
- The sentiment is from another new stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes. It will definitely become my latest Little Black Dress of sentiments. With 24 mini holiday and occasions stamps (all different fonts: tr?s cool), these little guys will be a powerhouse for card making. They fit within the parameters of many of Stampin' Up!'s punches (including the Small Oval Punch used here), label holders or simply hold their own layered directly to designer paper or card stock.
- The oval sentiment is adhered with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals to Rich Razzleberry shaped with the new Modern Label Punch (one of the "it" products from the new catalog, in my opinion).
- Two Circle Rhinestone brads from the Fire collection doll up the sides of the sentiment.
- Stampin' Dimensionals were used to attach the sentiment to the card.
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamp Set: Autumn Days (115452*), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370*)
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series (115675*), Rich Razzleberry Textured (115538*), Pumpkin Pie Textured (108697), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658*)
Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Scallop Square Punch (112081), Modern Label Punch (116630*), Small Oval Punch (107304), Paper Piercer and Template (104310, Stampin' Up! Crafter's Tool Kit)
The Perfect Touch: Clear Button (105447), Circle Rhinestone Brads (Fire, 109110), Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115613*), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dot (103683)
*Available July 1, 2009