- This is an A7 card. It's cut to 10 x 7 and scored to create a 5 x 7 card. I used Chocolate Chip card stock for the card base.
- The card base is topped with More Mustard and Very Vanilla. The Vanilla layer was stamped with the Darling Dots stamp set leaf in More Mustard, Sage Shadow and Really Rust.
- The band was created using Really Rust Textured card stock and topped with a second band of More Mustard Textured card stock. As we created more invitations, we ended up just adding a More Mustard panel on the front instead of a second band. Just as pretty and less work.
- Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon adds a delicious touch.
- The "CELEBRATE" sentiment is from Fundamental Phrases, inked in Chocolate Chip and stamped on Sage Shadow. It's cropped with the Modern Label Punch (available July 1).
- Using a Crop-A-Dile and Metallic Eyelet (we used all the colors), the perfect opening for my Linen thread evolved almost silently. Cool.
- Inside is a pocket, created from Chocolate Chip. TIP: A pocket is easy. Simply cut the size you need plus an extra 1/2" on the width and 1/4" on the height. Score at 1/4" on each side and 1/4" along the base. There will be a tiny "square" created by the score marks on the bottom right and left corners. Snip out the square, fold at the scores adhere.
- The "B" monogram was created using Lovely Letters Alphabet, dipped in Really Rust and stamped on Very Vanilla. It's cropped with a 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
- The monogram is layered on a Scallop Circle of Really Rust.
- The wedding couple will print their invitation text for the open side and "stack" their hotel accommodations, directions, etc. on the pocketed side.
- This matchbox top uses the same pattern as the front and inside of the invitation. Card stock bases were alternated in Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and More Mustard. Both were fashioned using a Big Shot and Matchbox Bigz XL Die.
- The monogram was repeated (with a More Mustard Scalloped Circle) to mirror the invitation and a snippet of 1/4" grosgrain completes the process.
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamp Set: Darling Dots (113708, Hostess Level 1), Fundamental Phrases (114968), Lovely Letters Alphabet (115030)
Paper: Earth Elements Textured (108697, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust), Soft Subtles Textured (108695, Sage Shadow), Chocolate Chip (102128), More Mustard (100946) Really Rust (100661), Sage Shadow (101563), Very Vanilla101650)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), More Mustard (103162), Really Rust (102549), Sage Shadow (102532)
Cool Tools: Scallop Circle Punch (109043), 1 3/8" Circle Punc (104401), Modern Label Punch (116630)
The Perfect Touch: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109051), Linen Thread (104199), Metallic Eyelets(105319), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Box: Big Shot Matchbox Big XL Die (114890), Sage Shadow 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111369)