Have you seen the Monday Clean and Simple card challenge on Splitcoast Stampers? I always have been a fan of this type of card so this week's challenge (CAS13) using this sketch was intriguing. In addition, you can assemble my card today in 10 minutes or less, qualifying it for my Stamping 911/Quick Cards category. To see more Stamping 911 cards, click here.
- I stamped the Love You Much heart six times, twice each in Cameo Coral, Garden Green and Ballet Blue. TIP: Colors are all part of this week's Splitcoast Color Challenge CC217.
- Each popped out from the Heart to Heart Punch ready to go.
- I added the sentiment from Full of Life (currently on the Stampin' Up! Dormant Stamp List but available for purchase) in Garden Green. TIP: Grab a Stamp-a-ma-jig to land the sentiment exactly where you want.
- I inked just the word "love" on the sentiment in Cameo Coral and stamped it again. Using Paper Snips, I shaped it and gave it a little 3-D action with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- The hearts were adhered to Whisper White card stock that I scored twice at the top with a Scor-Pal (www.ucutathome.com) and cropped the corner with a Corner Rounder Punch.
- The Rich Regals Brads accents the top corner.
Stamp Set: Love You Much (113756), Full of Life (111500)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Ballet Blue (100613)
Ink: Ballet Blue (100907), Garden Green (102272), Cameo Coral (103035)
Cool Tools: Heart to Heart Punch (113694), Corner Rounder Punch (109047), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), Scor-Pal (www.ucutathome.com)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Rich Regals Brads (106953)
Envelope: Whisper White Medium (107301), Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper (115123, Occasions Mini Catalog)