- Are you familiar with the Rock-N-Roll Technique (Splitcoast Clean and Simple Challenge CAS14)? It's one of my favorites and always a "wow" factor. I first inked the Organic Outlines solid stamp in Rose Red.
- Before stamping, I "rocked" and "rolled" the edges in Only Orange. When I stamped the 2-ink image on Whisper White, I had a "sunsety" blend of color–Rose Red for the main portion highlighted with Only Orange tips.
- The image was matted on Only Orange card stock and a Brilliant Blue Textured card base (4 1/4" x 5 1/2", scored at the top).
- I inked the flower (also Organic Outlines) in Brilliant Blue, stamped on Whisper White and snipped them out with Paper Snips. TIP: Stampin' Up!'s small Paper Snips Scissors (103579) are indispensable for cutting detailed and tiny spaces.
- The Brilliant Blue flowers were layered on the main image with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Three Rose Red Brads accent the lower left corner.
- Using the "happy for you" sentiment from Organic Outlines, I inked it in Regal Rose and stamped on Whisper White.
- It was cropped with a Large Oval Punch and layered on a Scalloped Oval of Textured Regal Rose. TIP: My Scallop Oval Punch is getting quite a work out. It's currently available in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog. Need a Mini? Email me your name and address (US only) and I'll send you a free copy.
DO YOU TWITTER? Follow me in real time for exclusive tips, ideas and Stampin' Up! News.
Stamp Set: Organic Outlines (111670)
Paper: Brilliant Blue Textured (108698), Rose Red Textured (108696), Only Orange (102837), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Brilliant Blue (100691), Rose Red (101778), Only Orange (102696)
Cool Tools: Large Oval Punch (107305), Scallop Oval Punch (114889, Occasions Mini Catalog), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Rich Regals Brads (106953)