Inspiration to use recycled materials is from Our Creative Corner and the sketch is from Splitcoast Stampers SC225.
- Using a Big Shot Die-Cut Machine and Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (a Stampin' Up! exclusive), crop the magazine page for the technicolor butterfly. Vavoom! TIP: For added strength, I re-cropped the butterfly in Night of Navy and adhered it to the back.
- Three pearls from the Pretties Kit create the body. TIP: A Mini Glue Dot holds them in place.
- A 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of Elegant Eggplant took a ride through my Big Shot with Stampin' Up!'s Backgrounds I Texturz Plates.
- Adhere the Butterfly and Elegant Eggplant square over Green Galore (2 3/4" x 2 3/4") using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Slip Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon through the middle (and tie once the remaining layers are in place).
- Run two 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" pieces of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot with the same Texturz Plate.
- Mat on a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of Night of Navy card stock, 5" x 3 3/4" piece of Green Galore (TIP: Remember to tie the ribbon) and finally a Whisper White card base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2", scored on the side).
- The sentiment (from Chit Chat Rub-Ons) combines Elegant Eggplant and Green Galore Small and Large Oval Punches, adhered with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The final touch is a Boho Blossoms flower punch in Night of Navy, topped with a Pretties Kit pearl.
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Night of Navy (100867), Green Galore (101768)
Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (114507), Large Oval Punch (107305), Small Oval Punch (107304), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates (114512)
The Perfect Touch: Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109039), Pretties Pearls (109114), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Chit Chat Rub-Ons (111804)