PLUS, Stampin' Up! just launched the Get Connected Promotion. "Get Connected" reminds us to stay in touch with those that matter most. Your handmade creations can be a wonderful expression of love and gratitude, without spending a lot of money
Here's how you can benefit (Now thru April 30):
- Spend $40 on Occasions Mini Catalog products and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page (p. 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free.
- Please note: When placing an on-line order, the free item must be ordered after the $40 minimum has been reached; otherwise, the item will appear at retail price.
- Hostess Bonus: Place an order of $150 or more (any current Stampin' Up! Products) and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page (p. 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free. For every $150 spent, you will receive another "Under $10" item. This is in addition to everyday Hostess Benefits.
- All benefits are available when you place an order on-line.
- Scroll down for a screen capture of "under $10" options on p. 208.
The tree was inked in Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss. It's stamped on Whisper White, matted on Chocolate Chip followed with a background of Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. To satisfy my "button" requirement, I attached Always Artichoke Buttons from Fresh Favorites II. TIP: Mini Glue Dots (103682) are perfect for adhering buttons, with little risk of "wardrobe failure."
TIP: One of my favorite tricks is to cut a sliver of card stock (in this case Chocolate Chip) and "thread" it through the button for a coordinated, finished look.
The Whisper White background took a trip through a Big Shot Die-Cut Machine with Stampin' Up!'s "harlequin" Backgrounds I Texturz Pad. TIP: I have now found just the right amount of tension for producing a good impression by adding pieces of card stock to the Big Shot Multi-Purpose Platform sandwich. It took a little experimentation but I no longer need to mist first. I did a dry and "wet" run with the same sandwich and the results were the same. Much easier and no waiting for the card stock to dry.
The sentiment and dots on the strips of Kiwi Kiss are Hidden Garden Rub-Ons, so easy to place on these thin guys A piece of luscious Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain wraps things together with 4.25 x 5.5 card base in Always Artichoke.
Are you headed to Minneapolis Regionals this weekend? I'll be there on Friday evening and for the Saturday session. Please email me if you would like to meet.
Stamp Set: Forest Friends (Occasions Mini, 113748)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Kiwi Kiss (111353), Always Artichoke (105119), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Kiwi Kiss (111835)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Backgrounds I Texturz Pads (114512)
The Perfect Touch: Fresh Favorites Buttons II (107422), Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109051), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Hidden Garden Rub-Ons (111414)