Stampin’ Up!-Sy Daisy

Stampin up-sy daisy

Some more ideas to share from Stampin' Up!'s Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog (download available on my right side bar) . . . Today Upsy Daisy (now 15% off) takes the stage along with some color and design inspiration from Beate's "Be Inspired" Challenge #19.

I dipped the delightful daisy silhouette stamp in Chocolate Chip and stamped on Whisper White card stock.  It's cropped and embossed using my Big Shot and oval nestabilities and layered on a scalloped oval of Tangerine Tango.

The left side panel is a layer of the new Haiku Designer Series Paper over Tangerine Tango and the background panel is Chocolate Chip Textured Card Stock.  TIP:  Using a Paper Piercer and Template, I added dotty details.  A wisp of Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon provides some punch.  The So Saffron card base is 5.5 x 4.25, scored at the top.

The Chocolate Chip sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes (now 15% off).  It's popped out with a Word Window Punch and layered over punches of the Large Oval (So Saffron) and a Tangerine Tango Designer Label.  TIP:  Get even more mileage out of your punches by layering them for different looks.

NOTE:  I just received a new shipment of catalogs.  To order your copy of Stampin' Up!'s Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book and Catalog, please click here.

Hugs and Pretties . . . Mary

Stamp Set:  Upsy Daisy, Pocket Silhouettes (sentiment)
Paper:  Haiku Designer Series, Chocolate Chip Textured, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Cool Tools:  Paper Piercer and Template (Stampin' Up!'s Crafter's Tool Kit), Word Window Punch, Large Oval Punch, Designer label PUnch, Big Shot, Nestabilities Ovals
The Perfect Touch:  Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

19 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up!-Sy Daisy”

1. Gorgeous card – Mary!!! Love the DP, colors and of course the fab new *Silhouette* Stamp Set!!! I have bought the same SU items…looks like we both have fab taste – LOL!!!

2. I just discovered your blog, and I am so impressed with your gallery. . .I love your style! I ‘ll be adding you to my google reader. TFS! I am totally inspired!

3. Beautiful layout – I love the panels and the colors you used. They scream fall to me and it sure does feel like fall is trying to creep in even though summer is still in full swing. How do you know to combine certain colors? I would never have thought to put those three together.

4. You’re a wonder. I love that set and it’s the top one on my wish list. I love how you use your punches to the fullest.

5. SHUT UP! with an capital S! Everything about this card is perfect.

I am so glad you ordered this set. You showcased it beautifully. The color combo is bee-u-tiful!!

6. Mary, that’s one gorgeous card!!! I love everything about it.
    I love this and many other new sets in the catalog. Way to show it off!
    Hugs and smiles