Indulge !n the art of stamping! The Stampin’ Pretty Pals, my virtually connected Stampin’ Up! community, includes both hobby stampers and business demonstrators from across the U.S. We love discounts and have a passion for stamping and becoming better artists! Purchasing the Starter Kit through me is your ticket in. It’s that simple!
Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kits ship FREE and you can customize them with $125 worth of your favorites from our current catalog products, including specially priced bundled products. $99 Starter Kit.
There’s no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to drop! You keep all your discounted purchases. If you wish to maintain benefits beyond the first FULL quarter, a $300 sales minimum (includes your personal purchases) renews your benefits for the following quarter.
“I appreciate greatly your inspiring leadership, your positive attitude, and your devotion to helping everyone be their best! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of this group!”
- Receive 30% off your first product order of $150 or more (or keep it as “instant income” from sales). Redeem in the first 45 days.
- Get 20% off Stampin’ Up! products or keep as “instant income.”
- Pre-order new products before the customers sales period. One of my favorite perks
- Earn free hostess sets and merchandise faster because of your discount.
- Receive Stampin’ Up!’s demonstrator magazine, Stampin’ Success.
- Be inspired by video tutorials and project ideas on the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator web site.
- Earn free stamps with Stampin’ Start, Sale-A-Bration and other promotions.
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips and other awards.
- Earn additional income (called a volume rebate) based on your monthly product sales.
- Encourage others to join your group (recruit) and receive additional compensation.
- Enjoy 2 free months of a personalized Stampin’ Up! on-line store and blog (optional $12.95/mo. after trial).
“Mary is a born leader, professional and caring. She makes you feel like part of the family, works hard at keeping her downline informed and is super sweet. I am lucky to be her downline!“
WHAT MAKES MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PALS COMMUNITY SPECIAL?
- You become part of a friendly group of enthusiastic stampers from across the U.S.
- Our private demo blog ensures you receive the latest Stampin’ Up! news, advice, technique and product information.
- Pals Paper Arts, our public challenge blog, is devoted to charging up your paper crafting skills, increasing exposure and having a ball.
- Pals Blog Hop . . . jump in on the fun of theme-based challenges when you participate in our progressive, monthly blog hop.
- Chat daily with the Pals and me about new products and ideas in ourPals Chat on Facebook. One of our best exclusive resources!
- Participate in contests to win free product.
- Attend monthly webinar meetings and virtual focus groups.
- Attend my Pals virtual orientation meetings to help you get better acquainted with your new resources and benefits.
- Enjoy the option of FREE business planning and personalized coaching with me.
QUESTIONS? Please EMAIL ME for a prompt response.
READY TO SIGN-UP ON-LINE AND GET BENEFITS INSTANTLY? CLICK HERE. Look for the “join now” button.
Prefer to join through a Pals member that lives closer AND still be part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community? Learn more about my Pals Partner Program.
“Mary’s leadership is above and beyond and she is ALWAYS there for you! Being a part of her team, being a Pal, means you are ALWAYS informed, supported and encouraged. Its a great group of people who are always looking out for each other so we can all succeed in our business.”
Of approx. 40,000 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, I was #1 in Most Promotions to Senior Associate , #1 in most Promotions to Supervisor & Up! and #3 in Sales in 2013 (Read My Stampin’ Pretty Resum?)
“The camaraderie is phenomenal, and even though miles separate us, we are united by a common bond…that of being a member of Mary’s downline. I consider it a badge of honor to state that I am a Stampin’ Pretty Pal!”