the Stampin' Pretty Pals, my virtual down line of Stampin' Up!
demonstrators. You will reap the benefits of being a demonstrator and
be welcomed into a community of die hard stampers (both hobbyists and
those who make Stampin' Up! a career). We trade ideas, share tips and
support each other on our exclusive Stampin' Pretty Pals demonstrator
blog. See "Who Chooses to Become a Demonstrator?"
NEW $99 STARTER KITS!! For a limited time
(Aug. 11 through October 11), Stampin' Up! has made becoming a
demonstrator even more attractive by introducing three new $99 starter
kit options. Click here to see the $99 Starter Kit contents and details.
FREE STAMP SET WITH FULL KIT ($199). Prefer to save 40% on supplies and get the full starter kit for $199? Sign up for the full size kit by October 11 and receive a Free Stamp Set of your choice as a bonus (up to a $47.95 value). Check out the contents of the NEW $199 Fall/Winter Starter Kit here.
PLUS THESE DEMONSTRATOR PRIVILEGES:
- Get 30% off your first order (or keep it as Instant Income from sales)
- Get 20% off subsequent orders (and potentially more based on sales totals)
- Benefit instantly with my on-line demonstrator sign up. Simply email me for the required password!
- Receive Stampin' Up!'s exclusive demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success, monthly
- Enjoy 2 free months of your personal demonstrator business web site ($12.95/month)
- Earn free stamps with Stampin' Start
- Pre-order select Stampin' Up!'s stamps, tools and embellishments before customers
- Be inspired by video tutorials and project ideas on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site
There is no obligation to hold workshops or sell Stampin' Up! when you purchase the
starter kit. It's yours to enjoy. If you decide you want to remain an
active demonstrator, a minimum of $300 in product sales per quarter is