Monday, August 11th is the big day . . . Stampin' Up!'s Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog will be available on-line at approximately 1:00 CST and the customer ordering period begins. I'll be at the starting blocks to post the link to the on-line catalog, provide full details on some unprecedented Stampin' Up! promotions and ready to place your order here. Have questions on the new catalog? Please feel free to hit my Live Help button (top left corner of this blog, above my picture) and chat with me in real time. I plan to be available much of the day.
PLUS, it appears that my blog will hit my 100,000th visitor mark (the same day as the catalog release . . . wildly coincidental). To celebrate, stay tuned for my Blog Candy Giveaway (Clue #2: Think "In Colors"). Please find my checklist of all Stampin' Up! events and promos at the end of this post under "Coming Soon."
With the excitement of the new catalog, how about giving the perfect gift to those who share your passion for stamping? I offer Stampin' Up! gift certificates (redeemable through me) which include a very special card I design specially for the recipient.
Today's project was created for Renate, soon to be the lucky recipient of a Stampin' Pretty birthday gift certificate from Karren. Happy Birthday, Renate! I thought a Criss Cross card (with some jazzy embellishments) would make a lovely pocket for a gift certificate. For step by step instructions, check out Beate's Criss Cross Tutorial. The Designer Paper used is Stampin' Up!'s Bella Rose, one of over 30 fresh, new designer papers available in the Fall/Winter catalog starting Aug. 11!
Hugs and Pretties . . . Mary
Stamp Set: Kind Thoughts, Fresh Cuts (sentiment)
Paper: Bella Rose Designer Paper, Riding Hood Red Textured Card Stock, Pink Pirouette Textured Card Stock, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Punch Bunch: Round Tab Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch
The Perfect Touch: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Button (Earth Elements, Old Olive)
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS AUG. 11!! I'll have all the details here on Stampin' Pretty.
- Aug. 11 marks the on-line release of the new Stampin' Up!
Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog, at 1:00 CST. I'll be standing by
ready to offer it on my blog as soon as possible.
- Fall/Winter on-line catalog orders may be placed by clicking here when the catalog is up.
- I will post the new on-line Stampin' Up! Sampler Catalog early (for you reading pleasure while we wait for the full collection).
- 10 brand new die cut stamps will go on sale for 15% off, no further purchase necessary
- NEW! 3 Mini Demonstrator Starter Kits will be available for $99 each (a stamping hobbyist's dream). Share the fun! Ask me about joining my Stampin' Pretty Pals Virtual Downline!
- Your choice of any stamp set in the Fall/Winter catalog with a purchase of the full Starter Kit ($199, already a 40% savings)
- Fall/Winter Catalog Card Gallery
- Stampin' Pretty's Blog Candy Giveaway . . . Think Ink and Think "In Colors" 🙂