Order Stampin’ Up! On-Line 24/7 Crisp and clean are the clear cut formula for a handmade masculine birthday card. Mary Fish, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Today's crisp and masculine card is destined for my nephew who will be celebrating his 30-something birthday this month. I used Stampin' Up! Oh My Goodies stamp set and a coordinating die from Deco Labels Framelits Dies. Purchase them together as a bundle (see bundle product numbers below) during August and SAVE 15%! See ALL specially priced bundles for the August Big Shot special HERE!
This week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO357) sets the stage!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- One of my favorite places to get color inspiration is the Stampin' Up! Color Coach. Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Tangerine Tango spoke to me!
- The Stampin' Up! Big Shot Magnetic Platform helps me line up and keep the Deco Labels Framelits Die in place over the stamped image.
- I stamped the Oh My Goodies birthday image a second time on Marina Mist. Using the same Deco Labels Framelits Die (the smallest), I cropped the curvy sides and grabbed my Paper Snips to cut the straight edges (top and bottom).
- Stampin' Dimensionals were placed below the blue "UMPTEENTH" for a 3-D lift!
- SNEAK PEEK! The super chunky and fun White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim (135838) will be available when the Holiday Catalog begins on August 28.
NEW! BUY A BIG SHOT, GET A BUNDLE! Up to a $60 value. Read all about it HERE.
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin' Up! product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping.