Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers in the Skin Tone Assortment colors go beyond coloring skin! Check out this cowgirl boot card using Stampin’ Up! Bootiful Occasions stamp set and Blendabilities. Mary Fish, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Order Stampin’ Up! On-Line!
The inspiration for my layout was this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO353).
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I did a little "surgery" with my craft & rubber scissors to separate the boot from the "kick up yer heels" sentiment on the stamp. Having two stamps opens the door for more versatility.
- Not just skin deep! My Blendabilites Markers in the Skin Tone Assortment (6) colors were used to color the boot. The edges were rimmed with Natural and the balance of "white space" was shaded and blended with Blush.
- Here are two helpful videos on how to get beautiful results with Blendabilities Markers. My 7 Rules of Blendabilities or Stampin' Up!'s Blendabilities Basic Techniques.
- The sweet row of hearts were cropped with the Stampin' Up! Hearts Border Punch.
- Stars, hearts, circles! The Stampin' Up! 2013-2015 In Color Sequins shout "giddyap" on this cowgirl card!
SELECT BLENDABILITIES MARKERS NOW AVAILABLE!
Blendabilities are alcohol based markers made for blending and shading. They are designed to use with the Memento Ink Pad. Acid free, lignin free. 3 markers (light, medium, dark) per assortment except for the Skin Tone Assortment which includes 6 markers.
- Cherry Cobbler
- Coastal Cabana
- Daffodil Delight
- Old Olive
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rich Razzleberry
- Skin Tone Assortment
In addition, the following accessories are available:
- Memento Ink Pad $5.95 – Use with Stampin? Blendabilities Markers. Tuxedo Black. Acid free. This is my "go to" black ink for ALL projects.
- Memento Ink Refill $4.95 - Refill: 0.5 fl. oz.
- Color Lifter - Soften ink saturation by lifting color from paper. 1 lifter.
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: Please click on product images below for more details or for easy, on-line shopping!