Why "Yippee-Skippee" for Mother's Day? My mother was nicknamed "Skippy" as a little girl and the name has followed her. I thought this would be the perfect card sentiment to celebrate her special day! You could substitute any sentiment to make it your own for Mother's Day, birthday, friendship and more!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Today's card base measures 6 1/2" x 3 1/2".
- If you want to create a custom envelope using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board, adjust the card size to a wider width (4 1/2" wide should be plenty) to allow room for the sentiment banner.
- The Real Red Candy Dots add playful texture to the flower center.
- The Fancy Flower Punch is retiring and is only available while supplies last. Be sure to check out the Retiring Stamp and Accessories Lists below and order soon so you don't miss out on your favorites.
RETIRING STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT LISTS (UPDATED)
- Retiring Stamps (Available Thru June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
- Retiring Accessories (Available Thru June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
I GET TO SEE THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG TODAY! Today over 130 members of my Stampin' Pretty Pals Community and I are headed to movie theaters across the county where Stampin' Up! is providing a fun opportunity for us to receive the Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog early. I'm driving to Mesa, AZ, for mine and can't wait to get my first peek at the new In Colors (2014-2016), stamps, accessories and hang out with some of the Arizona Pals! I'll be sharing highlights on my Stampin' Pretty Facebook page this afternoon. Annual Catalog begins June 2.
I'M CHANGING MY DELIVERY SERVICE FOR STAMPIN' PRETTY BLOG UPDATES! DON'T MISS OUT! I shared complete details on THIS POST. You can subscribe below IF you weren't automatically switched from Feedburner to Feedblitz delivery last Friday! Thanks for your cooperation and support (I'm feeling the love) during this transition! I will continue to deliver blog updates in full post formats–woo hoo!
There are TWO ways to subscribe to my updates. IMPORTANT: You ONLY need to subscribe if you didn't get a delivery of my post today from FEEDBLITZ (not to be confused with Feedburner–that's the one I'm closing on May 2). Not sure? Please don't hesitate to email me for help HERE.
OPTION 1: I want Stampin' Pretty blog updates delivered to my email inbox daily: SUBSCRIBE TO STAMPIN' PRETTY BLOG UPDATES BY EMAIL
OPTION 2: I prefer to get Stampin' Pretty blog updates through an RSS aggregator (if you don't know what this is, choose Option 1 above or learn more about RSS services here): SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES BY RSS FEED.
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Click on links for more products details or for easy on-line shopping!