I have a new Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA201) for you today, designed by Nicole Watt, a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. I had a ball using many of the products from the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Stamp and Accessories lists on this gate fold style card!Haven’t seen all that’s retiring? Here are the updated lists. Items are only available while supplies last! Sold out items are marked with an “X” on the right.
RETIRING STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCT LISTS (UPDATED)
- Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
- Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Here’s how my decision making for a card starts! I made some changes from when I took the photo but had a pretty good idea!
- The Sad News! Stampin’ Up! Hearts a Flutter stamp set images are retiring. I used these little darlings for my quartet of hearts and Pumpkin Pie striped flag. Be sure to order it now while supplies last.
- The Good News! The coordinating Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies that I used to crop the hearts and flag are not retiring and are simply adorable and available in the next catalog! Mark your calendar . . . the new Annual Catalog begins June 2! My Stampin’ Pretty customers receive their catalogs absolutely FREE. Learn more!
- How Easy! My simple gate fold card started with a 5 1/2″ x 8″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I scored at 2 1/8″ across the 5 1/2″ distance from each end (just flip and score the second side at 2 1/8″).
- The interior continues with two more crops from the Hearts a Flutter Dies. The scallop heart has the “ooh la la” factor. Yes?
- Did I mention that “sweet” and “friends” from Fabulous Phrases (one of my “Little Black Dress” stamp sets of basic sentiments) is retiring as well? Order it now if you love this classy little font and variety of words for so many occasions!
- I was inspired by the colors in this splashy bedding. I translated it to Stampin’ Up! Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red.
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper has been a hot seller for good reason. The colors are some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular and the patterns are “card friendly.” It’s retiring, too (boo hoo)!
FREE SHIPPING CONTINUES NOW THROUGH TOMORROW, APRIL 25. No matter how large or small your order is, EVERYTHING ships free through April 25! Already ordered? Stock up on your favorites with another order (I have ordered 3 times–seriously) because shipping is FREE!
NEW FULL POST EMAIL DELIVERY! I’m now delivering my Stampin’ Pretty blog updates to subscribers as full posts to your inbox. The feedback I’m getting is that you LOVE it. Please be sure to click through on the title and comment on my blog when you can so that I can make the search engine “gods” happy. Deal?
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY SUPPLIES LIST! Click on product images for more details or for quick on-line shopping.