Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April. To celebrate Earth Day, we are showcasing projects that feature recycled, re-purposed, or earthy/recycling themed elements.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Queen B Creations, Stop #9 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I celebrated Earth Day by chosing a trio of ladybugs. Each was heat embossed and I used a Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker to give them colorful wings.
TIP: When coloring with ink over heat embossed images, have a Q-Tip handy to dab up any excess ink on the embossed areas.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Click on product images for more details or for easy on-line shopping!
The next stop is Crafty Bandit, Stop #11 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
PALS EARTH DAY BLOG HOP LINE-UP!
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Amanda at Inkflair
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian