Melon Mambo gingham patterned paper (Stampin’ Up! Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper) and a fun flower say “spring” to me. How about you?
I used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO335) as my design inspiration.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Adding frames as elements on a handmade card is a hot trend! Stampin’ Up! Squares Collection Framelits Dies allow you to pop in a square right where you want.
- When creating a frame using the Squares Collection Framelits Dies, crop on the opposite side of the pattern you plan to use. That way, any tinges of unwanted “embossing” from the edges of the die won’t show when you flip it over.
- The Stampin’ Up! Big Shot Magnetic Platform helps me keep the square die lined up on the Gingham Gardern Designer Series Paper. Very convenient and precise for running it through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
- A single Melon Mambo Candy Dot (Brights Candy Dots) brings new life to the word “enjoy!”
- For a “WOW!” 3-D effect, be generous with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I layered oodles of them under the frame as well as under the sentiment and flower square.
WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Earn Stampin’ Pretty Rewards and enjoy a personalized on-line shopping experience when you purchase Stampin’ Up! products on-line through me. Learn more!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Click links for more product information or to shop quick & easy!