One of my new neighbors stopped by to introduce herself yesterday and brought a bottle of wine (good timing after the lighting debacle in My Stampin’ Studio this week). So sweet and welcoming! Today’s simple z-fold thank you card returns her kindness with a little “paper love!”
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I started with a piece of Gumball Green 12″ x 12″ Core’dinations card stock and cut it to 4″ x 12″.
- Using my Stampin’ Trimmer, I scored it at 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″.
- Each side was folded in (hence the “z” fold, see below) and Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (cut to 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″) was layered on the front panels for a splash of color.
- A belly band keeps the card closed and is super easy to fit without measurng. I just center the card over a strip of card stock (figure twice with width of the card base plus about an inch to overlap) and fold the sides in. I use the Stampin’ Trimmer to set the score lines. The adhered “seam” is hidden below the sentiment so the back is one continuous piece.
- That powerful “Thank You” is from Another Thank You Photopolymer (clear) stamp set. I’m really loving the growing collection of Stampin’ Up! photopolymer stamps. They cling to clear blocks with a passion and offer true “see through” stamping–nice for “eyeballing” quick and precise placement. Check out the entire Stampin’ Up! Photopolymer (Clear) Stamp Collection.
EARN FREE STAMPS WITH MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY TULIP REWARDS PROGRAM! My Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Rewards are my way of saying “thank you” to my returning customers. Earn a FREE stamp set (ANY PRICE) of your choice from ANY of our current stamp sets available for purchase! LEARN HOW.
MY STAMPIN’ SUPPLIES LIST. Click on images for more details or easy shopping!