Welcome to the Pals February Blog Hop. This month we are excited to share with you what we love about Stampin' Up! – our stamps, tools, accessories and techniques.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine, Stop #12 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
What do I love the most when it comes to paper, stamps and ink? For starters, I LOVE monochromatic cards. Stampin' Up!'s Coastal Cabana is the star of today's card. I mixed and matched Coastal Cabana patterns from Fresh Prints Designer Series Print Pack (Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog). So easy!
One of my favorite Stampin' Up! tools is the Big Shot Magnetic Platform. It allowed me to quickly line up and crop out a frame (a square cut within a square) using my Squares Collection Framelits Dies.
The Stampin' Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (true love) and my Big Shot Die Cutting Machine produced an envelope liner that is a match made in heaven with the with Stampin' Up! Whisper White Medium Envelopes.
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:
Stamp Set: Simply Celebrate (Wood-Mount 133221, Clear-Mount 133224)
Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (132996), Coastal Cabana (131297), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Coastal Cabana (131175)
Cool Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Paper Snips (for flagged end, 103579), Squares Collection Framelits Dies (130921), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172), Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Pearls Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Whisper White Medium Envelopes (107301)
The next stop is Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards, Stop #14 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
A special thanks to Nicole Watt, who created the adorable hop badges.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of today's project? Are you a fan of monochromatic cards? Please leave me a comment below.
NEW STAMPIN' UP! WEEKLY DEALS START TODAY! See what select Stampin' Up! products are on sale from Feb. 11 to Feb. 17 HERE.
Thanks to the talented Nicole Watt for creating our blog hop badge and buttons!
PALS HOP LINE-UP
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Janice Warhank at Janice's Papercraft Playground
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Alison Bilohlavek at ribbon and brad
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper