Welcome to the first Pals blog hop of 2014. This month we are excited to show you the new products available NOW in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog as well a preview of the free products you can earn through the Sale-a-bration Promotion (Jan. 28 – March 31).
You may be just starting the blog hop or may have come from Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti on #12 the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Geometrical stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog offers trendy fonts and fun shapes. See Geometrical Wood-Mount or Geometrical Clear-Mount stamp images. I especially love the triangle stamps that coordinate with the new Triangle Punch.
- I cropped off about 1/2″ on the right front of the card to allow the Kaleidescope Designer Series Paper to peek through.
- The yummy button is from Basic Metal Buttons, new in the Occasions Catalog.
The next stop is #14 Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
Stamp Set: Geometrical (Wood-Mount 133158 or Clear-Mount 133161)
Paper: Kaleidescope Designer Series Paper (132995), Strawberry Slush (131295), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: Heat Tool (129053), Hexagon Punch (for flagged end, 130919), Triangle Punch (133375), Envelope Punch Board (rounded corners, 133774)
The Perfect Touch: Basic Metal Buttons (133319), Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
NEW STAMPIN’ UP! WEEKLY DEALS FOR JAN. 14 – JAN. 20. Check out what’s on sale!
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn;
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards;
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Gaines-Davis at Cherry St. Papertreats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine