The Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog will be kicking off on January 3, 2014! As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I get to pre-order new products, try them out and share samples with you. I'll be doing plenty of that over the next few weeks to get you excited about what will be available soon!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- SNEAK PEEK! Happy Watercolor stamp set (available in the Occasions Catalog, starting Jan. 3) provided the floral stamp image and two sentiments. I simply heat embossed each with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder.
- Quick and Easy! Pearl Basic Jewels punctuate the centers of the flowers.
- Stampin' Up! Note Cards and Envelopes are budget friendly (20 scored and ready to go Whisper White note cards and envelopes for $5.95) and just waiting for your personal touch! So easy to whip up extras to have on hand for a quick thank you!
- Pssst! I thought this was such a chic, little sentiment (Happy Watercolors) to add to the envelope!
- Layers of Whisper White card stock resemble fine stationery to me, especially with Stampin' Dimensionals to prop them up. What do you think?
- My Tutorial Library has over 100 FREE Videos and more.
- My Sample Gallery has over 1000 paper crafting ideas (including supply lists)
- OR try one of the Stampin' Up! On-Line Classes (an exceptional value)!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor (Wood-Mount 133188 or Clear-Mount 133191)*Paper: Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: Heat Tool (129053)
The Perfect Touch: Black Stampin' Emboss Powder (109133), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Stampin' Up! Whisper White Note Cards (131527)
*Available January 3, 2014, when the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog begins.