My project for the hop is ten Halloween treat bags, all made in a snap with the Stampin’ Up! Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit (132792). At $4.95, this kit is a budget-friendly way to dress up ten cello bags. Kit includes 10 of each: 3″ x 5″ cello bags, die-cut Kraft tags, die cut banners, patterned sticker strips and Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine.
Thank you for joining us for the Pals Halloween Blog Hop. We hope
you enjoy our virtual trick-or-treat hop where you will either learn
great tricks for your paper crafting projects or enjoy a chance for a blog candy treat.
You should have just left stop number 8 on the Pals Hop – Kerry Willard Brayat Stampgoodness. If so, you are in the right spot.
If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along
from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My project for the hop is ten Halloween treat bags, all made in a snap with the Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit (132792). At $4.95, this kit is a budget-friendly way to dress up ten cello bags. Kit includes 10 of each: 3" x 5" cello bags, die-cut Kraft tags, die cut banners, patterned sticker strips and Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine.
I also used the Oh, Goodie Stamp Set for the sentiments. Sold separately.
TRICK! Need to add a little extra "cling" to your clear-mount stamp? My friend and fellow demonstrator Lee Ann Greff shared with me a trick to use a tiny dot of adhesive from the Stampin' Up! Two-Way Glue Pen (100425) on the sticker. Works like a champ in keeping the clear-mount stamp clinging to the clear block, especially during heavy use. It's easy to remove the stamp from the block and no mess!
BLOG CANDY TREAT!
I'm giving away all the goodies in the photo immediately above, including the Just Thinking wood-mount stamp, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and Candy Corn! To enter, please leave me a comment at the end of this post with the name of your favorite Halloween Candy. The deadline for comments is the bewitching hour — MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (Mountain). I'll choose and announce a random winner from the comments tomorrow. The winner must have a U.S. address and needs to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours of my announcement. I have yet to have someone not "show up" when they have won blog candy!
The next stop is Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit, stop number 10 on
the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting ? and I hope to see you next month!
Thank you, Nicole Watt, for using your "mad" My Digital Studio skills to create our badge and buttons for the hop.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Crowleyat expressivelydeb…
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Kerry Willard Brayat Stampgoodness
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Lisa Davis at Cherry Street Paper Treats
- Lisa Ann Bernardat Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleasonat My Stampin Space
- Beth Beardat My little craft blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Peggy Noeat Prettypapercards.com
- Debbie Mageedat Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Margaret Moody at Margaret Moody