Create a snappy handmade card with the Stampin’ Up! Halloween Happiness stamp set Dress it up with a coordinating envelope and liner using the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board.
Get a Monday morning creative edge by starting with a fresh, new Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO311). For this week's design, I created a snappy Halloween card using the Stampin' Up! Halloween Happiness single stamp. It was the perfect shape to mirror the rectangle in the sketch!
- Got markers? The Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers turn this single stamp into a tri-color treat!
- Use the paint brush (larger) end of the markers to color (where you want and what colors you want) directly to the rubber of the stamp. Huff on it a few times to moisten and then stamp! I chose Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers.
- Cutie patootie! A single button with a cross stitch of Whisper White Baker's Twine adds polish and dimension to the pumpkin images. Can embellishing get any simpler?
- The Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder left a sophisticated impression on the Old Olive layer!
- I used the new Stampin' Up! Envelope Border Punch to whip up the Pumpkin Pie envelope. Did you happen to notice the coordinating envelope liner? I made that with the Envelope Border Punch as well (after much experimentation) and will have a 1 Minute to WOW! tutorial for you tomorrow to share the full scoop!
LOVE SINGLE STAMPS? Stampin' Up! has a wonderful selection of bold and budget-friendly single stamps including the Halloween Happiness stamp I used for today's card. Christmas Star (photo above) is part of the holiday assortment. At approximately 4 1/2" point to point, this star makes a big statement and can be folded for 3-D. Wowie!
Stamp Set: Halloween Happiness (Wood-Mount 131859)
Paper: Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (envelope liner, 126902), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Old Olive (100702), Early Espresso (119686), Summer Starfruit (126839), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker (105115), Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker (100079), Early Espresso (119680)
Cool Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board (133774), Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder (132174), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Designer Buttons (130028), Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)