Thank you for joining us for the September Pals Blog Hop. This
month we are showcasing projects made with the Stampin' Up! tools we
You should have just left stop number 12 on the Pals Hop – Linda Callahan's Stampin' Seasons Blog. If so, you are in the right spot.
If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along
from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I selected the Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk Framelits Dies as my tool of choice for the hop. They not only crop the Chalk Talk stamp set tags with perfection, they will crop many other tags, sentiments or even a "cut out" window as I did in gingham (Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper) on today's card.
Stamp Set: Chalk Talk (Wood-Mount 130631, Clear-Mount 130634)
Paper: Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (129310), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Island Indigo (126986)
Cool Tools: Chalk Talk Framelits Dies (129983)
The Perfect Touch: Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126875), Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262), Bold Brights Candy Dots (130931), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
The next stop is Peggy Noe's Pretty Paper Cards Blog, stop number 14 on
the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting ? and I hope to see you next month!
A special thank you goes to Nicole Watt, who created are wonderful blog hop badge and buttons using My Digital Studio.
Final Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Shirley Sumption at Look at My Cute Stuff
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Maria Flores at Maria's Sandbox
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty YOU ARE HERE!!
- Peggy Noe at Prettypaprecards.com
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts