I recently hit 11,000 subscribers to my Stampin' Pretty blog and think a blog
candy giveaway is in order to celebrate! Don't you? For your chance to win, simply
leave me a comment at the end of this post.
My blog candy goodies include the following retired Stampin' Up! products:
- Two packs of Stampin' Up! playing cards (Pocketful of Posies & Berry
- Designer Buttons (Latte)
- 1 1/4" Grosgrain Striped Ribbon (Riding Hood Red)
- 1" Grosgrain Ribbon Double Stitched (Baja Breeze)
- Simply Adorned necklace chain and charm
with decoration inside
- Soho Designer Hardware
- Afterthoughts Hostess Stamp set (clear mount)
- Mini Lunch Sacks (pack of 10)
- Pewter Build a Brads
- Many Occasions Rub-On's
- Fashion District Rub-On's
- Large stack of 6" x 6" DSP
- Blossom Pattern Reusable Shopping Bag
Deadline for comments is Sunday, April 28, at Noon CST. I'll choose a random comment and announce the winner on
Sunday evening on my Stampin' Pretty Blog. Note: I only ship within
the U.S. Winner has 24 hours to email me their name and mailing
address so stay tuned for the announcement of the winner!
Retiring Stamps will be available through June 3. Stampin' Up! will continue to produce the stamps to meet the demand through that time. Click to View Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamps.
Retiring Accessories are ONLY available while supplies last. SAVE UP TO 60% on select items! Be sure to order your favorites promptly. Click to View Stampin' Up! Retiring Accessories.
Stay on top of what's still available. For the next two weeks, I'll be sharing a daily (Monday – Friday) update of current inventory (and what's sold out) on my Stampin' Pretty Facebook Page.