The Pumpkin Pie scallop square on today’s card began as 3″ x 3″ and ended up as 3″ x 2 3/4″ to accommodate the shape of the Sunshine single stamp. Watch my new 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial for a variety of ways to use this little trick.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped the front of the card base to 2 7/8″ wide.
- The Marina Mist Polka Dot pattern (Stampin’ Up! Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper) lines the exposed area of the interior.
- This cute dinnerware from Target inspired my color scheme.
- There are many ways to hide the “seam.” I opted for a banner on my card above but you could also use ribbon as in this example:
- I removed the 3 center scallops from the Scallop Square to create this 3″ x 2 1/8″ rectangle. I used one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003) to crop the “Thanks” sentiment (Oh, Hello stamp set).
- Love the bold design of the Sunshine single stamp? Assortments 3 and 4 of the Stampin’ Up! Single Stamps Collection (including the Sunshine stamp) expire after 3/31. Be sure to purchase before it’s too late! UPDATE (3/30): Due to popularity, these collections of single stamps have been extended and will be available thru 7/31//13.
STAMPIN’ UP! SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT DEAL EXTENDED THROUGH 3/31!
In order to reach our global goal of 7000 new demonstrators (with only 120 to go), Stampin’ Up! has extended the Sale-A-Bration
Starter Kit offer ($156 in products for just $99 and ships FREE)
through March 31. That’s a 25% product bonus!
You choose ANY available Stampin’ Up!
products you want in your kit (any current catalog products, clearance
items, specially priced bundles) and there’s no obligation or sell or purchase anything further! What a wonderful way to celebrate your passion for stamping!
Stamp Set: Sunshine Single Stamp (Clear-Mount Only 132671)
Paper: Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (126945), Marina Mist (126962)
Cool Tools: 1″ Square Punch (for flagged end, 124094), 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (120903), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)