Thank you for joining us for the March Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin’
Pretty Pals are excited to share new ideas and projects to get you ready for
spring. Don’t miss the details of my blog candy giveaway below!
You should have just left stop No. 1 on the Pals Hop – Dawn Tidd’s Blog (Tiddbits From Dawn). If so, you are in the right spot.
If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along
from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing spring creations.
I truly enjoyed creating my Easter goodies for the hop. I chose Ears to You from the Stampin’ Up! Single Stamp Assortment #3 to create both the card and place cards.
Each name was stamped with alphabet images from the Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set (132956). They are a snap to place! Get the scoop on NEW Stampin’ Up! Photopolymer (transparent) stamps.
The patterned bunnies are adorable as a trio or snipped and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. The place cards measure 3 1/4″ wide x 1 3/4″ high. I plan to use them at each place setting for my family’s Easter dinner–a crafty holiday touch! I used a 3 x 1″ piece from the Stampin’ Up! Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack to wrap each of the Hershey’s nuggets.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Ears to You (Clear-Mount 132659)
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), Early Espresso (119686), Primrose Petals (126841), Sahara Sand (121043), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Finishing Touches Edgelits (127010), Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381) Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Very Vanilla 1/4″ Seam Binding Ribbon (120999), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Place Cards (3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″):
Stamp Sets: Ears to You (Clear-Mount 132659), Designer Typeset (Photopolymer, 132956)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650)
Cool Tools: Simple Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Primrose Petals (126841)
Cool Tools: Owl Builder Punch (Heart, 118074), Little Labels Punch Pack (126881)
The Perfect Touch: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
The next stop is Nicole Picadura’s Scraps and Stamps Blog, stop No. 3 on
the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting ? and I hope to see you next month!
FIND THE EGG! If you spot the egg image above along the hop (including my blog), it
means there’s a blog candy giveaway. I’m offering a lucky participant the Simply Threads Simply Sent Kit and coordinating Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set, both from the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog. I’m also including the tags I created for my Spring Sampler Tag Quartet (see original post).
To participate, please leave me a comment below by 6 PM
CST on Thursday, March 14. One winner will be chosen at random from
the comments received. The blog candy winner will be announced on
Friday and the recipient will need to email me their mailing address
within 24 hours. Blog candy can only be shipped to a US address —
thanks for understanding.
- Dawn Tidd at tiddbitsfromdawn
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty –
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin’ & Stampin’
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ginger Toivonen at gingerstamps.com
- Amy Williams at Stampin’ on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
A special thank you goes to Pal and MDS guru Nicole Watt for the creation of our blog hop badge and buttons.