When I first saw this little bunny treat basket on the Stampin' Up corporate blog HERE, I knew it would be the perfect "little something" to make for my college age daughter, Caroline. Anyone else still doing Easter treats for their grown children? I won't be stopping any time soon
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The Stampin' Up! Ovals Collection Framelits (Spring Catalog) were essential for my furry friend. The 4th largest oval was used for the bunny body and the smallest was used for the Crumb Cake, ears, hands and feet.
- I used the Stampin' Up! Large Oval Punch for the polka dot ear inserts as well as the Whisper White overlays for the hands and feet.
- The Small Oval punch was used for the Easter Egg. The wee Raspberry Ripple heart and the Early Espresso eyes were cropped with the Stampin' Up! Owl Builder Punch.
- The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set which coordinates with one of the Bitty Banners Framelits. Quick, crisp results.
- I used a couple Glue Dots to adhere the sentiment with a little "wave" to it.
- I absolutely LOVED the way the Primrose Petals In Color Dahlia became the bunny nose.
- Finally, the basket was created using the Petite Purse Bigz L Die. You just need to snip off the purse flap and voil?!
NEW! STAMPIN' UP! 50% OFF FABRIC FRENZY SALE. Ends March 31!
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set (Wood-Mount 126255, Clear-Mount 126257)
Paper: 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (126910), Crumb Cake (120953), Pretty in Pink (100459), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: Small Oval Punch (120908), Large Oval Punch (119855), Owl Builder Punch (118074), Boho Blossoms Punch (119858), Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Petite Purse Bigz L Die (125606), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335)
The Perfect Touch: In Color Dahlias (127556), Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126844), Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262), Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 4" x 6" Cellophane Bags (1027570