Thank you for joining us for the first Pals Blog Hop of 2013!
Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are excited to introduce you to new
Stampin? Up! products that are available in the Spring Catalog. We hope
you find inspiration and ideas for using the new stamps, papers and
You should have just left stop number 22 on the Pals
Hop – Nicole PicaduraatScraps & Stamps. If so, you are
in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below
will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing
Hexagons are everywhere! Stampin' Up! introduced the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in the new Spring Catalog and to share this hot trend. I embossed the Very Vanilla layer to create the perfect little cubbies for the colorful hexagon inserts.
YOU ARE JUST 6 SNIPS AWAY! I used the Stampin' Up! Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (also new in the Spring Catalog) for the playful inserts. Experiment with pattern! An asymmetrical grouping is part of the charm!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIP: The Honeycomb Embossing Folder works as an excellent template for snipping out the hexagons. I created a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial to show you how easy it can be to crop these little darlings! For more tutorials, please visit my FREE Stampin' Pretty Tutorial Library HERE!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:
Stamp Set: Curly Cute (Wood-Mount 117014, Clear-Mount 120510)
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), Summer Starfruit (126839), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple (126859)
Cool Tools: Paper Snips (103579), Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126846)
The next stop on the hop is Dawn Tidd atTiddbits from Dawn, stop number 1 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting ? and I hope to see you
THANK YOU Nicole Watt for creating our
blog hop badge and buttons! Nicole used the Lemonade Stand digital
disc available in the Sale-A-Bration catalog starting Jan. 22.
Blog Hop Line Up
- Dawn Tidd atTiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie GrossatStampin Sunshine
- Naki Ragerat… notes from Naki
- Peggy Noeatprettypapercards.com
- Beth BeardatMy Little Craft Blog
- Nicole WattatImpressions By Nicole
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jennifer TakacsatStamped In Full
- Diane RobertsatScore at Four and a Quarter
- Kim CzenszakatLive Love Stamp
- Rae HarperatWild West Paper Arts
- Linda CallahanatStampin' Seasons
- Lori J MartinatThe Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Claire Crotteau-HuttatStamp Paper Scissors
- Maggie Mata atMaggie Made Cards
- Angela CurryatKindred Stampers
- Maxine ConradatStamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Crowleyatexpressivelydeb…
- Brian KingatStamp with Brian
- Patti MacLeithatPapercrafts By Patti
- Kerry Willard BrayatStampgoodness
- Nicole PicaduraatScraps & Stamps
- Mary FishatStampin' Pretty (YOU ARE HERE!)