This snappy combination of Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla keep the mood festive but still masculine enough for a “guy” birthday. I love how the fresh patterns of the designer paper, simple cupcake image and silver button (all sneak peeks) play off each other!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- NEW! The delicious birthday cupcake is from Stampin’ Up! Patterned Occasions, a clean and simple essentials stamp set. Earn the set FREE during Sale-A-Bration starting Jan. 22.
- NEW! Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack contributed the patterns for the polka dot and “script” 2 1/2″ circles. It’s my absolute favorite designer paper in the Spring Catalog (available Jan. 3) for card making.
- NEW! The Silver Basics Designer Buttons are going to be a popular embellishment in the Spring Catalog. The bold metal accent mirrors the circle theme. Keep it in place with plenty of Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots.
- I wrapped the Linen Thread around the Marina Mist card stock three times and adhered it (both ends) below the button. The bow was tied through the button holes separately. This is much easier than trying to use one piece of Linen Thread for both.
- NEW! A touch of embossing adds a fun finish to the Crumb Cake Medium Envelope. I used the Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Borders Plate (available Jan. 3) with my Simply Scored Scoring Tool for the wavy finish.
15 NEW ITEMS ADDED TO THE CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ ON 12/27! For a complete list of what’s been added to the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack, CLICK HERE! Clearance merchandise is only available while supplies last.
RECEIVE A FREE SPRING CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE! If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please click here. U.S. delivery only. If
you plan to purchase products through another Stampin’ Up!
demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. No
demonstrator requests for catalogs, please.
GOOD NEWS!!! If you are currently a Stampin’ Pretty
Preferred Customer, I have already ordered catalogs for you and many
have started to arrive! How Do I Become a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer?
Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions** (Wood-Mount 129621, Clear-Mount 129624)
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack* (129312), Summer Starfruit (126839), Marina Mist (119682), Midnight Muse (126843), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Midnight Muse (126860)
Cool Tools: Owl Builder Punch (tiny heart, 118074), 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), Circles #2 Originals Die (2″ Circle, 114526), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Simply Scored Borders Plate* (126192)
The Perfect Touch: Silver Basics Designer Buttons* (129325), Linen Thread (104199), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Other: Crumb Cake Medium Envelope (107297)
*Available Jan. 3 in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog
**Available Jan. 22 as part of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion