Glad you could join us for some holiday crafting with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! You’ve probably hopped over from Stop #9, Rae Harper’s Wild West Blog. I’m stop #10 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! projects featuring products from the new Holiday Catalog! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
For today’s hop, I created a very simple holiday card using Snowflake Soiree stamp set (Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog). The stunning snowflakes and sentiment were heat embossed in Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Kim Czenszak’s Live Love Stamp Blog, stop #11 on the Pals Holiday Catalog Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO Nicole Watt, who custom designed our adorable holiday hop badges and buttons with Stampin’ Up! My Digital Studio.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST:
Stamp Set: Snowflake Soiree (Wood-Mount 127922, Clear-Mount 127925)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Brushed Gold Card Stock (102935)
Ink: VersaMark Ink Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Heat Tool (129053)
The Perfect Touch: Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129), Very Vanilla 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (120999), Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (button, 103683)
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Cathy King at chattycathycardcreations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty (YOU ARE HERE!)
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Diane Roberts at Scoreatfourandaquarter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Naki Rager at My Stampin’ Blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin Stuff
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikkis Creative Corner
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Angie Blake at Angies Musings
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee